MCC is proud to announce that it has been identified by the Government of Ontario to be in the list of Designated Private Career College to host International students
Over the last couple of decades, Canada has grown into a significant place for higher studies, sought by many graduates (or undergraduates) from various parts of the world.
Canada is one of the top-ranked foreign student destinations. It ensures a vibrant and lively ambiance to pursue higher studies.
Canada is an educational place which combines an enriching academic life with entertaining leisure activities.
Canada is one of the few ethnically and linguistically diverse nations, which is home to people from different parts of the world. It is rated as one among the safest countries.
Mississauga Career College is a registered private college – Designated Learning Institution (DLI) – that provides a unique learning experience through a diversity of programs to meet the needs of various
- Medical Office Assistant (MOA)
- Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- Pharmacy Assistant (PA)
- Early Childcare Assistant (ECA)
- Food Service Worker (FSW)
- Computerized Accounting, Tax & Payroll (CATP)
Students applying for admission into Mississauga Career College (MCC) Programs must meet the following general requirements:
- Grade 12 high school diploma or successful completion of GED (General Educational Development). A copy of the high school transcript is required.
- Mature student status: must be 19 years of age or older and out of school for a minimum of one year. There must be an admission test administered with a pass equivalent to grade 12.
- A copy of the high school diploma is required or a copy of the high school transcript is required.
- Proficiency in English is required; It is important that the student has English speaking and writing skills in order to cope up with the curriculum. The medium of instruction at MCC is English. The candidate is required to demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting results of one of the following:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall band of 5.5 or more
- TOEFL result with a score 80 (online) or 550 (paper -based)
All foreign credentials must be translated into English and Authenticated.
How to Apply
- It is advisable to apply for admission to a program at least five to six months before the start date to allow yourself sufficient time for visa & study permit processing. Ensure you have the following documents in an electronic format (PDF or DOC) when you apply online.
- Proof of your nationality (passport) – Passport must outline expiration date.
- Highest level of education –(transcripts/diploma/certification)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
You are Required to APPLY ONLINE
Applicants must provide a payment of $500 CAD ( Non-refundable ) to MCC through Institutional banks before they officially enroll into a program; upon which they would receive an official letter of acceptance within 5 working days. Visa and Study Permit Immigration Requirements (additional documents & fees apply). Once accepted, an applicant must submit this letter of acceptance along with your visa application form for processing at the nearest Canadian Embassy to apply for a study permit.
You can request a letter of acceptance with a deferred start date if the visa processing is delayed. Contact us for more information.
Upon being granted a study permit/visa, you must email a copy to MCC at
Please Note: MCC is required to inform Immigration and Citizenship Canada of your change in status if you withdraw, cease to attend classes, defer your admission or become a part-time student.
I would like to thank Mina Rizkalla for his amazing assistance. Mina was so polite, patient and helpful. Thank you Mississauga Career College for having someone like Mina.
Also I don’t want to forget MarianeTadros for her patience and help through out the time before the course started. Thank you so much Samuel, it is great college.
I was an accountant with the old method but this Career College has helped me to work with programs Canada uses and I want to thank our College Principle for choosing us a professional professor with high-level knowledge, patience and flexibility. I also want to thank the employees because of being persistence and having high sense of responsibility. I recommend this College to anyone who is planning to do something different as a job or renew/update their certificate to a Canadian certificate that is more acceptable. I’m very happy that I got this opportunity to grow in every aspect.
I just finished a Computerized Accounting Tax and Payroll Diploma and it was so helpful, the instructor was really professional and the collage is even helping us find a job.
I have had such a great experience with Mississauga Career College and I recommend you have it too.
Your first impression will be how impressive the College Facility is, I suggest to talk to one of their friendly well informed Counselors, they will guide you in everything including filling up forms. Chosing career, presenting tuition fees plans…..etc.
They have professional Admin Staff. I noticed their Education fees are very competitively priced. They have highly educated Professors. They also offer finance plans and working careers.
The ECA Program at the Mississauga Training Centre was perfect for me! All the classes are well-organized and the staff were so helpful. I learned a lot through the program and by the time I graduated I was ready to start my career! The ECA program at MTC was the ladder that took me from the first step to the top – I became confident to work with children after I took the two field placements.
After I graduated, they kept helping me to prepare my resume and start applying for jobs. Now I’m a permanent teacher at a daycare. I would like to thank everyone who helped me to reach my goals.
I am currently attending the Pre – Med program and I have to say its an amazing program. I was able to save a lot, specially by signing up early. Its not that far from home.
The profs know what they are talking about and the classes are small and all about you so you can really focus on what you know and what you don’t know.